LAUNCH PATIENT PORTAL
Giving You Access to Your Child’s Medical Records and More…
The Patient Portal is a safe, secure Weiss Pediatric Care-hosted website that offers you access to key parts of your child’s medical record. You can see, print, and download this information at your convenience, without having to call the office. You can keep track of important dates and milestones from wherever you have internet access.
Your secure patient portal allows you to:
- Check pending appointments and request well care appointments
- Review health records, including growth charts and allergy information
- View Patient Notes from every visit, including details on Vital Signs, Labs, Tests, Procedures, Patient Instructions, and Follow-Up.
- View current prescriptions and request refills
- Request referrals and forms such as school, daycare, and camp physicals
- Receive educational handouts
- Complete and return pre-visit , developmental, social/emotional, and behavioral surveys
Health information, including immunizations, recorded prior to June 3, 2013, may be incomplete or unavailable through the Patient Portal.
Please call the office to request information that does not appear in your child’s portal medical record.
To create your Weiss Pediatric Care account, first click here: https://weisspediatriccare.patientmedrecords.com/
…and then follow these simple steps:
1. Underneath the Sign In Button, click the link for Create Account.
2. Fill out your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email Address, and correctly fill in the Text-Verification field. Review your entries, and click the Save Button
3. After you click Save, you will get a notification that your account was created and a password was sent to your email address. Check your email for the password and then come back to this screen to sign in. You can then change your password to your liking.
It really is that easy.
With just a few clicks and a few minutes, you can turn your computer, tablet, or smart phone into your very own Weiss Pediatric Care Portal home office.
In case you were wondering …
- The portal is only for non-urgent communication and requests. If your child is sick, please call the office.
- Please allow up to 72 hours for us to respond.
- Private health information will not be sent to you via email; instead we’ll send you an email notifying you that there is a pending message waiting for you in your Patient Portal.
- In order to comply with privacy regulations, once your child turns 18 years old, we will inactivate portal access under the parent and reactivate only upon instruction from the patient.