LAUNCH PATIENT PORTAL
Giving You Access to Your Child’s Medical Records and More…
The Patient Portal
is a safe, secure Weiss Pediatric Care hosted website that offers you access to key parts of your child’s medical record. You can see, print, and download this information at your convenience, without having to call the office. You can keep track of important dates and milestones from wherever you have internet access.
Your secure patient portal allows you to:
- Check pending appointments and request well care appointments
- Review health records, including growth charts and allergy information
- View patient notes from every visit, including details on vital signs, labs, tests, procedures, patient instructions, and follow-up.
- View current prescriptions and request refills
- Request referrals and forms such as school, daycare, and camp physicals
- Receive educational handouts
- Complete and return pre-visit , developmental, social/emotional, and behavioral surveys
- Make payments online
- View and print school required forms
- Access and print your child’s medical records
- Print immunization records
All portal accounts are created by the front office only. If you are unable to access your patient portal – please contact our office immediately to have assistance accessing your patient records. Some school forms are only created upon request.
**We require 3 business days to process a request for any form to be completed and all well visits must be up-to-date.
With just a few clicks and a few minutes, you can turn your computer, tablet, or smart phone into your very own Weiss Pediatric Care Portal home office.
In case you were wondering …
- The portal is only for non-urgent communication and requests. If your child is sick, please call the office. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for us to upload any requested forms to your portal.
- Private health information will not be sent to you via email; instead we’ll upload any protected health information directly to your portal.
- In order to comply with privacy regulations, once your child turns 18 years old, we will only provide portal access to authorized parents listed by the patient.
To access patient records:
1. Login using your email address and the temporary password we provided to you on your first visit. If you do not have it, please contact the office to obtain your temporary password.
2. Once you login, you will go to the ONLINE PATIENT SERVICES section of your portal.
3. Click on each child’s name; Located under the ‘Family’ Tab. Your children’s names will be listed at the bottom of the page. ** You must select your child’s name to view all records.
4. To access any requested forms, you will go to ‘OPTIONS’ and then ‘FORMS’ and all uploaded forms will be located there. If you are unable to view or see forms, we encourage you to use a desktop computer with Adobe reader.
1. To view scheduled appointments: Go to ‘Appointments and Requests’.
2. To update the password: go to ‘My Account’.
3. The email associated with your login is not used for the purpose of sending emails, if you need to have your email changed, please email email@example.com to have us update your account.
4. You are not able to reset your password – this needs to be done through our office, please call if you are not able to access your child’s records.