Life is busy. We all have so much on our plates. Take flu out of this fall’s health equation by making sure you and your children get a flu shot.
The schedule is quickly filling up for our Saturday October 22 and Saturday November 4 flu clinics. Call today to reserve your child’s spot!
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about our flu clinics.
Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes, appointments are required. Please call us today at 941-552-8341 to reserve a place for your child!
Can parents get a flu vaccine too?
Yes. Because we know that healthy parents are able to care for their children, we offer flu vaccines to parents too for a $35 fee.
When are clinics held?
Saturday Clinics: October 22 & November 5 8:30 am – 12:00 noon
Weekday Clinics: Tuesdays 3:30-4:45 pm Thursdays 9:00 – 10:00 am AND 3:45 – 4:45 pm
Can my child get a flu shot while in the office for a scheduled visit?
Yes, flu vaccines are available at all well visits, and at sick visits upon request and approval by the provider.
What do I do when arriving for a SATURDAY clinic?
- Please come directly to the check-in station located outside our front door.
- You’ll receive a clipboard with screening questions and paperwork for you to complete.
- You’ll be directed to our beautiful courtyard to complete all paperwork.
- Once your paperwork is completed, you’ll return it to our pre-vaccine station
- A team member will escort you to your freshly sanitized exam room where your nurse will be waiting for you.
- While you’re waiting and anytime before or after your appointment, check out the Influenza Vaccine Information Sheet (VIS) we’ve provided by logging into your patient portal and clicking on “Forms. You can also find the VIS on the Centers for Disease Control’s website.