Summer is almost here!
We’re working hard to make sure we have availability for everyone’s well visits while continuing to follow guidelines to keep everyone safe.
Here’s what you can expect:
- To create separate well and sick visit times, well visits will be offered in the mornings and early afternoons throughout the summer. Sick visits will be scheduled via telehealth with Dr. Weiss and in-office during specific afternoon hours for non-respiratory illnesses.
- Because Dr. Weiss is taking the lead on our telehealth appointments, his availability to see kids in the office will be somewhat limited this summer. However, our amazing Nurse Practitioners will be here, as always, to take excellent care of you.
As we shift things around to accommodate new protocols and staff availability, it is possible that your child’s previously scheduled summer well visit appointment time has changed and maybe even which provider your child was scheduled to see. Please give us a call to confirm your child’s next well visit appointment, if we haven’t already called you, to make sure to secure a day and time that works best for you.
While we are separating well and sick appointments by modifying how we schedule, we are also continuing to follow guidelines to further limit everyone’s exposure.
- That’s means we’ll be asking you to call us from our parking lot upon arrival so that we can check you in and make sure we have a room waiting for you.
- We’re also asking that whenever possible families have only one adult accompany a child to their appointment.
- And we’re asking that everyone older than 2 years of age who visits our office wear a face covering.
As for us, we’ll be greeting you with masks on, and offering you hand sanitizer upon entering the office and just about everywhere else you turn. We’re sanitizing like we always have but with even greater vigilance, if that’s possible.
While things are surely not back to normal, our care for your children is all that you have come to expect.
Our team is looking forward to seeing you now and over the summer so that everyone is ready for a healthy start to a new school year.
Please visit our website for real time information on how we are working to protect you and your family on our COVID Update page.